The golf tournament kicks off with a double shotgun golf tournament at the famed Reflection Bay Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas, Nevada.
As you put your foursome together, you can choose between an a.m. tee time at 7:45 a.m. or a p.m. time at 1:30 p.m. Golfers must either establish a tournament handicap by submitting three recent scorecards, have a GHIN number with the USGA, or accept a tournament handicap of zero if they are unable to do either.
Tee prizes and gifts will be given to each player, in addition we will have hole sponsors spread throughout the course that will be serving drinks and food on select tee boxes. Players will also enjoy a continental breakfast for the morning round and a bbq lunch between rounds.
GROSS AND NETDIVISION – TEAM SHAMBLE FORMAT
The entry fee for the Skins Game is $80 per team ($20 per player, but the entire team must enter). 55% of the pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries and the remaining 45% of the pot will be awarded to the lowest gross and net skins during the two rounds of play on Friday, broken up evenly. Skins will be awarded for low gross and net scores on each hole. Skins are awarded to the foursome as a team to split amongst the members as they see fit. In the rare chance that no skins are won during the day in either division then the entire pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries.
Event Date: October 27 and 28, 2017
Location: Reflection Bay Golf Club, Lake Las Vegas